The Cora group is one big family to which all its members proudly belong. Thanks to the dedication of its franchisees and employees, along with key support from head office, Cora restaurants enjoy great success. We take the well-being of our employees to heart while ensuring a satisfying customer experience. We promote creativity, team spirit, respect and a desire to contribute to the company’s success and growth. If you share our passion, we invite you to become a part of the Cora team!
Our team includes employees in marketing, social networks, graphic design, audio-visual, training, sales, procurement, research and development, market development, finance, human resources, legal, reception and shipping.
We are offering: a warm family atmosphere; social activities; free parking; geographical location, avoid the traffic!; restaurant program; group insurance; + public holidays and much more!
If no available opening matches your skills, feel free to send us your resume regardless and we will keep it on file.
Full time position, possibility to work 4 or 5 days per week.
Reporting to the Director of Legal Affairs, the technician assumes various administrative responsibilities and participates in the drafting of various correspondence and contracts. His duties are mainly administrative and legal and include:
• Prepare various corporate documents, including keeping the corporate books of the various companies up to date and preparing documentation during transactions;
• Keep the corporate records of the company up to date;
• Write, edit, revise and update various legal documents (franchise agreements, confidentiality agreements, commercial contracts, letters, reports, etc.);
• Follow up on the tasks related to the files (respect of deadlines and different legal deadlines);
• Manage and track renewals and leases;
• Manage and maintain the database of contracts and legal documents of the company;
• Conduct research in various public registers;
• Provide administrative and legal support to the Director of Legal Affairs in various files.
Education & Experience
• College diploma in legal;
• Good knowledge of corporate law, business and real estate, an asset;
• Minimum of 1 to 2 years of relevant experience;
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
• Excellent in French and English, both spoken and written.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple files simultaneously;
• Like to work in a fast & constantly changing environment;
• Very good organization and excellent sense of resourcefulness;
• Discretion and confidentiality;
• Rigor, thoroughness and precision in the execution of tasks;
• Positive and dynamic attitude.
We offer: competitive salary, social activities, catering program, group benefits, benefits and a great atmosphere!
The Cora team is waiting for you!
Full time position, based in Mississauga.
Important: Open to travel.
The Training Consultant primary role is to organize, direct and execute all corporate training programs in new store openings, support or follow up visits to assigned restaurants. The Training Consultant is also responsible for the development of best practices amongst the network and executes ongoing corporate training initiatives throughout the network. The Training Consultant is to ensure consistency and adherence to all established standards within the network.
Primary Job Responsibility:
On a Weekly/Period basis the trainer is responsible for the following:
- Plan, organize, and direct corporate training initiatives and activities within the network.
- Execute Cora training plans during Franchisee training, opening training, or performing follow up visits to network restaurants as assigned by supervisor.
- Conduct orientation sessions and on the job training for corporate employees, franchisees, and network employees.
- Actively participate as assigned by supervisor in store openings, store transfers, and renewals.
- Ensure adherence to corporate training programs, corporate standards and practices.
- Monitoring/evaluating daily store operations (B.O.H or FOH) and taking corrective action with staff and or Franchisee
- Active participation and mentoring in store operations
- Help rank-and-file workers and, work on improving their job skills.
- Assist with staff development plans while doing store visits; assist with cross training of employees.
- Based on any of the points above; Making recommendations/Action plans accordingly
- Providing Head office with regular reports on any of the above
- Planning, presentation, and upon approval execution of development programs for Training requirements across the network.
- Contribute to further development, updating, and improvements to the Training tools and department.
- Maintain a strong corporate image by leading by example.
- Manage one-on-one and group training sessions as per training plans.
- Remain current with company policies, changes, and governmental institutions, i.e. MOL, ESA, WSIB, etc.
- Conduct surveys to evaluate training effectiveness.
- Lead training on several communication vehicles, i.e. in classroom setting, on the job, phone or web hosted conference calls, etc.
Peripheral Job Responsibilities:
- Positively promote the Cora Brand
- Support Operational Directives
- Provide information for all tracking reports in a timely manner
- Promote teamwork in business unit and network
- Food Industry knowledge and experience
- 3 + years in a related position
- Management experience is an asset
- Prior experience working within a franchise structure is an asset
- Fluent in working with Microsoft programs
- Working (hands on) knowledge of all aspects of B.O.H or FOH restaurant operations (costs)
- Knowledge of Training practices and procedures
- Ability to develop and execute specific action plans based on evaluations and deficiencies
- College degree in Hotel/Restaurant management or equivalent experience
- Vehicle Required ( kilometre reimbursement provided by Cora Group )
- Must have exceptional interview and people assessment skills
Aptitudes and Personal characteristics:
- Detail oriented, strong organizational skills
- Team spirit
- Autonomy (Independent Worker)
We offer: competitive salary, social activities, catering program, group benefits, uniform and a great atmosphere!
The Cora team is waiting for you!