7 avril, 2015 | echo $cat['nom'.$langExt]; ?>
Apple and Cinnamon overnight oatmeal
1/2 cup (125 ml) oatmeal
1/2 cup (125 ml) vanilla yogurt
1/3 cup (80 ml) apple sauce
1/2 apple, sliced
1 pinch cinnamon
1. In a small bowl, mix the oatmeal with the vanilla yogurt.
2. Pour the apple sauce into the bottom of the glass container and layer some of the apple slices over it.
3. Pour the oatmeal and yogurt mixture over the apple slices.
4. Top with the remaining apple slices and dust with cinnamon.
5. Cover the glass container with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator overnight before serving it.