May 1, 2015 | echo $cat['nom'.$langExt]; ?>
1 tbsp sugar
1 large pinch cinnamon
2 large cooking apples (Cortland, Gala, Idared or McIntosh)
1. Preheat oven to 225°F.
2. In a small bowl combine the sugar and cinnamon. Set aside.
3. Remove the apple cores and slice the apples into thin discs.
4. Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper and lay the apple slices.
5. Sprinkle the apples with the cinnamon/sugar mix and bake for 1 hour.
6. Watching them carefully, bake the apples for up to a further 30 minutes, and remove from the oven when they appear golden and crispy.
7. Allow the chips to cool before placing them in a sealed bag or container where they will keep for several days.