10 February, 2016 | echo $cat['nom'.$langExt]; ?>
Chocolate crêpe purses
Chocolate crêpe mix
Quantity: makes two 10-inch crêpes
- 1 egg
- ½ cup milk
- 1/3 cup flour
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 2 tsp melted butter
- Whisk the egg, milk and butter together and set aside.
- Mix together the flour, sugar and cocoa powder.
- Make a well in the middle of the dry ingredients and pour in the liquid mixture.
- Whisk the mixture until smooth.
- Place a small amount of oil in a 10-inch frying pan.
- Pour in ½ a cup of the mixture and cook at medium heat.
- When the crêpe is cooked, place your choice of fruit in the centre, twist and tighten with a fruit licorice strand.
You could accompany your purse with English cream, a fruit coulis or chocolate sauce.