10 December, 2018 | echo $cat['nom'.$langExt]; ?>
Chocolate fudge recipe
3 cups (750 ml) brown sugar
2/3 cup (150 ml) melted butter
2/3 cup (150 ml) 15% or 35% cream
2 cups (500 ml) icing sugar
1/3 cup (75 ml) cocoa powder
- Butter a 6” x 10” pan.
- In a saucepan, mix the brown sugar with the butter and cream.
- Bring to a gentle broil and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Remove fudge from heat. Mix in the icing sugar and cocoa powder using a whisk or an electric beater.
- Beat until creamy. Pour into the buttered pan. Careful! The fudge will be very hot.
- Chill until firm and then cut into squares.
Makes about 24 squares of delicious fudge!