December 2, 2020 | echo $cat['nom'.$langExt]; ?>
- 3 cups (750 ml) brown sugar
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) melted butter
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) 15% or 35% cream
- 2 cups (500 ml) icing sugar
- A pinch of love
- Butter a 6" x 10" pan.
- In a saucepan, mix brown sugar, cream and butter. Bring to a broil.
- Let the mixture boil for about 5 minutes.
- Remove fudge from heat. Blend in icing sugar with a whisk or electric mixer.
- Beat until creamy. Pour into buttered pan.
- Chill until firm and cut into squares.
- Enjoy with a cold glass of milk!