March 2, 2015 | echo $cat['nom'.$langExt]; ?>
75 ml (5 tbsps) softened unsalted butter
165 ml (2/3 cup) soft brown sugar
250 ml (1 cup) flour
3 to 4 drops of vanilla
125 ml (1/2 cup) unsweetened coconut flakes
125 ml (1/2 cup) raisins
125 ml (1/2 cup) dried cranberries
125 ml (1/2 cup) slivered almonds
125 ml (1/2 cup) sunflower seeds
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Use an electric whisk to mix the butter and half the brown sugar until creamy.
3. Slowly add the flour to the mixture.
4. Line an 11 x 7-inch (28 cm x 18 cm) baking dish with culinary parchment. Add the mixture to the dish.
5. Cook for 10 minutes.
6. While the mixture cooks, whisk the eggs in a bowl and add the remaining brown sugar, mixing well.
7. Add the coconut, raisins, cranberries, almonds and sunflower seeds. Mix well.
8. Layer this mixture over the mixture already in the baking dish.
9. Cook for 25 minutes.
10. Allow to cool and cut into bars.