2 March, 2016 | echo $cat['nom'.$langExt]; ?>
Did you know...
- Maple sap consists of roughly 2% sugar and 98% water. As such, it’s very liquid in nature and barely sweet.
- A 60 ml serving of maple syrup has an antioxidant capacity comparable to that of a whole broccoli or a banana.
- A ¼ cup (60 ml) serving of maple syrup is an excellent source of manganese. Manganese is essential to the formation of bones.
- It takes 40 litres of sap to make 1 litre of syrup.
- Maple syrup containers can be kept at room temperature. However, once open, the maple syrup should be kept refrigerated in an airtight container.