26 mars, 2020 | echo $cat['nom'.$langExt]; ?>
New security measures
Your health and safety is our priority.
We encourage the public to support our Canadian brand by ordering their Cora favourites for take-out or to opt for delivery as we stay committed to offering quality food and service.
We have instilled safety measures pertaining to the pick-up of take-out and delivery orders in our restaurants. They apply to clients and delivery staff alike.
We ask that anyone entering Cora Breakfast and Lunch restaurants comply with the following measures:
- Only credit or debit card payments are accepted. No cash payments.
- We may need to limit access to the restaurant to one customer at a time.
- You may have to wait outside before being able to order or pick up your order.
- Keep a social distance of at least two metres between you and other customers.
- Disinfect your hands with the sanitizer placed near the entrance door once you enter the restaurant.
- Your access will be limited to the entrance cash station only.
- Please maintain a safe distance between you and our staff.
- It is strictly prohibited to walk in the restaurant, to sit at a table or to use the washroom. No loitering will be tolerated. You may use the chair at the main entrance to sit down.
Thank you for your support!