7 décembre, 2015 | echo $cat['nom'.$langExt]; ?>
Soup in a Jar
- ¼ cup (65 ml) red lentils
- ¼ cup (65 ml) split green peas
- ¼ cup (65 ml) barley
- 1/3 cup (85 ml) beef bouillon powder
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) dried parsley
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) dried onion flakes
- 1 tsp (5 ml) thyme
- ½ tsp (2.5 ml) pepper
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) dried basil
- ½ cup (125 ml) tricolour fusilli
Place ingredients in the jar, making distinct layers.
Close the jar. Give as a gift with a gift card detailing preparation instructions.
Write the following directions on the card
Pour the contents into a large cooking pot. Add 10 cups (2.5 L) of water and one 796 ml can of diced tomatoes. Bring to a boil. Cover and simmer for 1 hour or until the peas and lentils are tender.