May 4, 2015 | echo $cat['nom'.$langExt]; ?>
¼ cup (60 ml) balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp (15 ml) Dijon mustard
1 tbsp (15 ml) minced garlic
¾ cup (180 ml) olive oil
3 cups (750 ml) seedless watermelon, cubed
1 ½ cups (375 ml) feta cheese, diced
½ red onion, finely chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a bowl, whisk together the balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, garlic, salt and pepper.
2. Continue to whisk while slowly adding the olive oil. Refrigerate.
3. In a large bowl, place the melon cubes, diced feta and red onion.
4. Add half of the vinaigrette and gently stir into the mixed ingredients with two large spoons.
5. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
6. Add the remaining vinaigrette prior to serving, and enjoy.