18 April, 2016 | echo $cat['nom'.$langExt]; ?>
What to do with leftovers?
1. Reuse stale bread to make croutons or French toast.
2. Use leftover raw egg whites to prepare a mousse or meringues.
3. Raw egg yolks can be used when you make hollandaise sauce or even key lime pie.
4. Overripe bananas are perfect ingredients for breads and banana cakes.
5. Make pies and applesauce with older apples.
6. Rice, pasta, potatoes and quinoa leftovers can be served in fresh salad with vegetables and seasonings such as feta cheese and pesto sauce.
7. Brunch leftovers like sausage and ham are ideal as a basis for omelettes or frittatas.
8. Turn older berries into delicious coulis and jams.
9. Use older vegetables to prepare a heartwarming soup.