Head office jobs
The Cora group is one big family to which all its members proudly belong. Thanks to the dedication of its franchisees and employees, along with key support from head office, Cora restaurants enjoy great success. We take the well-being of our employees to heart while ensuring a satisfying customer experience. We promote creativity, team spirit, respect and a desire to contribute to the company’s success and growth. If you share our passion, we invite you to become a part of the Cora team!
Our team includes employees in marketing, social networks, graphic design, audio-visual, training, sales, procurement, research and development, market development, finance, human resources, legal, reception and shipping.
We are offering: a warm family atmosphere; social activities; free parking; geographical location, avoid the traffic!; restaurant program; group insurance; + public holidays and much more!
If no available opening matches your skills, feel free to send us your resume regardless and we will keep it on file.
Paralegal (4 or 5 days per week)
Franchises Cora is a true jewel of Quebec industry and a success story since 1987. Thanks to the dedication of its franchisees and employees, along with key support from head office, Cora restaurants enjoy great success. We take the well-being of our employees to heart while ensuring a satisfying customer experience. We promote creativity, team spirit, respect and a desire to contribute to the company’s success and growth.
We offer you…
-A schedule of 4 or 5 days per week, ie 30h or 37.5h per week;
-Overtime is not our philosophy;
-Free snacks and beverages;
-An active social committee that relies on the happiness of employees;
-A family-friendly work environment where the cafeteria and lounge serve as places of assembly and exchange on a daily basis;
-Experienced and dedicated colleagues;
-Social benefits: group benefits, employer contribution to our pension plan, catering benefits, free parking, sick leaves, etc…
We are searching for someone with a warm personality and discreet with…
* College diploma in paralegal technology;
* Good knowledge of corporate law, business and real estate, an asset;
* Minimum of 7 to 10 years of relevant experience;
* Excellent in English and French, both spoken and written.
Reporting to the Director of Legal Affairs, some of the tasks are...
* Prepare various corporate documents, including keeping the corporate books of the various companies up to date and preparing documentation during transactions;
* Write, edit, revise and update various legal documents (franchise agreements, confidentiality agreements, commercial contracts, letters, reports, etc.);
* Follow up on the tasks related to the files (respect of deadlines and different legal deadlines);
* Manage and track renewals, transfers and leases;
* Manage and maintain the database of contracts and legal documents of the company;
* Conduct research in various public registers (REQ, RDPRM, land register, etc.)